Click to download your digital party pack with your Eurovision scoresheet, Eurovision Quiz and your Eurovision Bingo sheets included.
The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 16+, apart from individuals employed by S4C, Rondo or nearest family members and other companies with whom they have direct contact.
The closing date is 12:00, Wednesday November 21
The prize will be a Junior Eurovision Party pack for a family of 4 which will include:
- European themed food and drinks hamper
- Karaoke machine
- One big Junior Eurovision banner
- European flags
- Eurovision bingo
- Various party gear
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date and time. S4C’s decision regarding the winner will be final and will not enter into any negotiations.
- The winner will be notified by telephone after the closing date. If no answer is received from the winner, S4C will reserve the right to contact the next winner or keep the prize for promotional purposes.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via registered post.
- All family members over 16 years of age can compete up to 5 times.
- This competition is organised by S4C and it’s promoters. Any inquiries or complaints about this competition should be directed to the viewers’ hotline at 0370 600 4141 (calls will not cost more than the cost of a call at the national rate to number 01 or 02).
By entering to this competition you agree to the these general terms and S4C’s General Competition terms and conditions –